Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The 6 sides of ME

WARNING: The following may be hilariously silly or annoyingly serious, or somewhere in between, changing tone without warning. Reader's discretion is advised. Do not drink, eat or operate heavy machinery while reading the following


I chose to start with me, myself and the "I’s" that I have over the Net, as well as games where you name your character. Everything about me applies to the others unless it obviously contradicts something. I’m planning to draw a group pic to go with this. BTW, there are 6 sides of Me (Other Half of Me by Icon of Coil + my many dice games)

Luis Raul Diaz Rios- Eternal Walker (90 minutes from home to town for over 5 years!)The Google Brain, The Duke of Games ( I know little of nobility ranks, but I'm sure Duke is lower than King XD) The Curious Gorilla. I have a few more nicknames, but they are exclusive to certain people, and others are the usual annoying school days nick you wish to erase from mankind's history. I grew real fast, so much that Mom had to argue at the last years I could still get kiddy tickets for movies and such! I have a skin thing that gives me "meat bumps" that end up with me covered in Band-aids even with the most expensive shavers, so I leave it for my monthly barber visit. I enjoy games so much I design a lot of them and remix almost every one I try out. I like to learn, and learning something new once a day is something I try to do. It's also why I try to learn Japanese any way available to me, besides the fact that I like anime, manga and many other things from Japan and other Asian countries. I have somewhat bad eyesight, which might be why I confuse details in pics sometimes, and why visual puzzles take me longer. Also, since English is NOT my first language (though I can read, talk and write it well enough, typos and all) I sometimes don't get the joke or real meaning of some things at first (Chrono Cross Just4Kicks attack; I told my friend there were just THREE kicks...)

Ramsey- The Gorilla artist, less scary than what most humans would think, just talk nicely and respectfully and you won't get hurt. A proud geek who doesn’t mind giving assistance or information whenever I can. Likes cute (the Peachtree dog from the TV ads) and humor (George Carlin makes heaven smile brighter now)

    About my Google Brain- when someone tries to remember something I ask for keywords or genre. Since I read so much I usually know what they want to say. I tend to joke with computer terms, like needing to defrag my memories or that you need a codec to understand me talking (I will make a recording soon so you hear me and believe it or not XD).

"Trump"- making all this games I came up with the Duke of Games nicknames, and I came up with one more: YuGiJu. Any fellow BORICUA might figure that one out, but the Kanji for it mean the Beast of Games. Trump is like my Yami Yugi, though in my case is an ONLINE Yami. ANY bullies abusing of newbs will end up getting payback from me. I actually did something like that in (junior) high school days. I spent most of my free time (and then some) at the arcades, and I didn't like kids being pwned by highschoolers that obviously were better than them. I spent most of my time besides KOF or Neo Geo games, and once I notice what was going on, I would offer to take over at Round 2. By Round 3, I had won and the bully was gone. I even taught a few moves or combos when they asked! I'm sure that helped them NOT to be scared of me...

Tetsu- a Ramsey from a fully furry world, an amateur mage that contacted me by accident, then ended up in our world by accident. Until he somehow manages to go back, I have him as my houseguest. He's totally opposite of me, promiscuous, dirty jokes all the time, eats like the floor is his dinner guest, and a tornado would make less of a mess than he does! ... One of these days I'll end up learning magic to "help" him...

Ahndal- The Knight, The Blade of Righting. First time I remember using this one was for a browser game about knights. Since then I use him for war games, old or new, following my Second Lives concept. (Like Rudo and Bakari living in medieval times and then "reborn" into modern times) He is not part of an army so he won’t be forced to obey orders he thinks are wrong.

Rhaigan- The Barbarian, the Hate Killer. If there is someone a racist or bigot does not want to meet alone, it is Rhaigan. Not particularly a victim of them, but he does not allow them to hurt anyone. Unfortunately, he has a bit of the Berserker in him, meaning a short fuse and fast combat reflexes, instead of his mouth shooting off, it’s his left fist or right foot, usually right to the tender spots. Beware, he bites! Still, he is really a good guy, and he loves animals as much as they usually love him back. You might catch him playing around with pups or kitties to amuse kids, but you better not say anything about it… he still does not like being made fun off, so it's best not to joke about him, at least not when he MIGHT be around. If he is you will realize so when you wake up with a headache, and HOPEFULLY just that.

Rhaizan- The werebeast, a Law Berserk, not truly an anarchist, but if a rule doesn’t work out, he scraps it without blinking, also why he is solo instead of with a pack. WereGorillas are rare, and one like him is even more. He knows of Beastmen and has dealt with a few Rogues, but he prefers to keep living by himself if he can help it. I admit he is the least developed of the six for now, but that will soon change after I get the group pic finished.



Sexta Arcana

What do you know, I came up with MORE! This actually started with Phantasy Star 0 on DS, where there was no character to match me, so I got this idea of reversing my names like I did for some characters I made (whose names are just common/normal names reversed, like Reyvax=Xavier) where I made Yesmar a Human  Hunter, Dalahn a Newman Force and Gahnrai a HuCast.  Then I found the game Master of Magic (which TOTALLY deserves a sequel, NOW!) and I came up with the rest.

Yesmar- Nomad living near Tauron's domains.


Dalahn- I use the Merlin portrait for him. If Ahndal was in a castle, Dalahn would be a mage he would trust and fight alongside with and protecting each other and the citizens.


Ganrhai- I use the Raven portrait for him. Tribal shaman, friend of Beastmen, and Rhaigan might trust him if they met.


Zahnlai- I use the Rajak portrait for him. Rhaizan would warn anyone to stay away from this necromancer. He might not be out to take over the world, but one who deals with death magic is someone to be careful around, in my opinion.


Ra-Uhr-  Beastman Shaman, follower of Sss'ra. A healer when needed, but ready to fight any threats to his people.


?-  Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment