Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fursona Meme

WARNING: The following may be hilariously silly or annoyingly serious, or somewhere in between, changing tone without warning. Reader's discretion is advised. Do not drink, eat or operate heavy machinery while reading the following


1 – Do you and your "fursona" look alike?

A: Quite! That's the main reason I created it! XD


2 – Do you and your "fursona" share attires?

A: 90% of the time. I'm not into new clothes or brands. As long as it'confortable and decent I don't mind.


3 – Do you share the same sexuality as your fursona?

A: You could say that... except that I haven't done ANYTHING and he has had a few... INCIDENTS...


4 – If you hadn’t already made your fursona look like you, if you would to change how he/she looked like to make him/her look more like you, how would you think he/she would look like?

A: The next/only step would be a werebeast/Bloody Roar type... we are just too alike!

5 – Did you work hard to develop your fursona? What is the (brief) history of your fursona?

A: Not really. I just thought a bit about the idea I was planning to use to hook people into furry (not really big here in Puerto Rico) Since Cancer didn't fly, I went with my Chinese sign. Black guy+ Monkey= Gorilla? Works for me! :D


6 – Do you and your fursona share relationship status?

A: Yes, I suppose... (Shy as heck, eh?)

7 – Do you find yourself jealous or upset if you get paired with someone you don’t like or your partner does?

A: Nope...

8 – How would you like your character not to be used?

A: In nothing I'm NOT into(extremes), or as someone I am NOT (I'm a good guy,through and through)

9 – What’s your fursona’s specialty?

A: Besides the ape's characteristics and skills, good memory (if somewhat slow when saturated XP) good at math just below the millions, and I pretty much can make anyone laught in short notice! XD

10 – At a score of 1-10 how much are you and your fursona alike?

A: Overall 9/10. Only differences are species and comics-hero abilites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment